Create xburst-tools Debian package under Ben Nanonote
Why compile xburst-tools under ben nanonote, please checkout this bug(xburst-tools: contains precompiled binaries in debian/). this means we have to compile the target firmware under a MIPS Debian system. that is why I try to compile xburst-tools under ben nanonote. I just write down the command I used :
0. follow this link install debian in your Nanonote.
1. add this like to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main
2. install packages for compile xburst-tools
apt-get install build-essential autoconf automake libusb-dev libconfuse-dev
apt-get install debhelper pkg-config devscripts
apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev libreadline-dev dpkg-dev
apt-get -b source xburst-tools
3. then all you need do is follow the debian/README compile xburst-tools. it’s simpile
4. problem is this work have to be done by a package sponsor. I have to find a DD who have a MIPS EL machine or give one Ben Nanonote to a DD.